PowerPoint Design "Essential"
Level 1 is excellent if you have large volumes to adjust. Examples are:
- Format changes from 4:3 to 16:9
- A lot of texts / fields in the presentation which should be aligned
- more cleaner version
- simple adjustments and ICONs fit to the purpose
- Combining presentations from several people to look finally as one version.
You have already implemented your ideas in PowerPoint and would like to cost-effectively spruce up the presentation, then this is exactly the right package for you.
- Adjustment of 1 page PowerPoint
- Adjustment and adaptation of the design and the arrangement of the elements
- minor graphical adjustments, like adding icons, graphics or dividing lines
- You will receive a PowerPoint file that you can freely edit (move or change texts). Graphic elements can also be changed, but since these are adapted to your presentation in Indesign, it is not that easy but feasible to adapt them in PowerPoint.
You can find a comparison of the packages here